Dr. Praeger's Super Green and California Veggie Patties August 5, 2019

I finally opened the boxes of the @drpraegers veggie burgers that I was able to find at my local @shopritestores. I simply sprayed my skillet pan with cooking spray, no seasoning and cooked the patties from frozen for a couple minutes on each side. Both patties are on potato rolls with mayo and shredded mozzarella cheese. 


On the top is the Super Greens and the bottom pattie is California Veggie Burger. So what did I think of the patties? First the Super Greens pattie.

The box says that the Super Greens patties have a slight hint of cayenne. Aside from the obvious taste of the greens, the cayenne stands out...and I like it. I find that it doesn't need any additional seasoning. If I can find a negative, it would have to be that inside of the pattie is a little "mushy", but I guess that's better than being hard or dry. Next was the California Veggie pattie.

After taking my first bite, I can see whole pieces of peas and carrots in the pattie. Bites have a nice crunch from said vegetables, as well as with onions that are in the pattie. Not having the cayenne as the Super Greens has means that this one isn't as seasoned but it is still flavorful on it's own.

I recommend these two patties but I would say that you might be hungry afterwards since the patties are somewhat thin. But definitely try them. Let me know what you think.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaisStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018