Charity Miles App November 8, 2018

I posted an article across a number of my Social Media platforms yesterday entitled 50 Ways to Walk More from the Blog at MyFitnessPal. One of my friends Migdalia reached out to me on LinkedIn to tell me about an app called Charity Miles. The way the app works is that after you download the app, open an account and pick the charity of your choice, you highlight a workout and apply the workout to raise funds for the charity.

The website for Charity Miles states that the money that is raised through the app comes from Corporate sponsor agreements. Here is a short list of the sponsors that work with the Charity Miles app:
  • Johnson & Johnson
  • Sunniva Super Coffee
  • Blueprint for Athletes
  • Brooks Running
  • Del Monte Fresh
  • Varidesk
  • JackRabbit
  • Thrive Market
You can choose from Walking, Running and Biking both indoors and outdoors. For someone like me who is always on the move and wants to do more to help others in terms of raising funds for charities, this app seems like a no brainer. I'll get back to you all on how the app works for me after I give it a go.

In terms of the charity I picked to initially use my steps to raise funds is the You can choose from Walking, Running and Biking both indoors and outdoors. For someone like me who is always on the move, this app seems like a no brainer. I'll get back to you all on how the app works for me after I give it a go.



In terms of the charity I picked to initially use my steps to raise funds is the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society. I have a friend that was diagnosed with MS within the last couple of years. Hopefully this app works as advertised and I can use my steps to raise funds for MS research and aid for those who are afflicted with MS.

Anyone out there use this app? Any input, suggestions, reviews that you might have? I'm all ears. Let me know what you think. I'd appreciate it.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018