Steps for Week of June 15 - June 21, 2020

Hello everyone. I know, long time no see here on this blog page. I can give the same old schtick: I've been busy, or I've been working on other things...yada yada yada. Nope, I've just been here not doing anything with this page. Nada, zilch, nothing. But I'm going to try and remedy that with the following post.

So here were my steps from the past week of June 15 - June 21. I've been trying to get out a bit more while under COVID-19 Staying at Home. This week was harder to get steps for than the week prior. 


The week prior (June 8 - June 14) saw four days of more than 12.5K steps including the massive 22K+ steps accomplishment on Wednesday June 10. 


I just didn't have it in me to push ahead like I did the week before. And that's ok. I'm not putting up the steps that I used to when I worked at Barnes and Noble or even at the bar pre-COVID-19. This is a "new normal" that we are living with. So I need to adjust and evolve along with it. 

Any suggestions and advice you have with your "new normal" in terms of fitness? Let me know in the comment box. 

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

"Push" Walk July 3, 2020