Three Months Meatless September 1, 2018


Yes folks, as you can see I've officially gone three months without eating meat. To be quite honest, it's been rather easy so far. The only threat being 🥓🥓🥓. The smell of bacon can be intoxicating. LOL.

I would say the most challenging part is just trying to put quick meals together in my busy schedule. I need to try and find more time to meal prep in order to take food to work.

I find that I don't particularly miss eating meat. Now granted, I haven't put myself in a situation like going to a BBQ, a cookout, a steakhouse or a churrascaria where meat can be plentiful. It really is just a matter of finding suitable nd filling alternatives.

All I can say and do is to take things day by day.

Any advice? Suggestions? Recommendations? Leave them in the comment box below.

Have a great day.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018