Step Results from Sept 3 to Sept 9 from the FitBit App September 18, 2018


Welcome back folks to another post about my stepping escapades with the Fitbit App. The week from September 3 to September 9th was a rare one for me. Due to the Labor Day holiday, I ended up having an extra day off from the café. After working my Tuesday night shift at the bar, I had the rare two days off in a row on Wednesday and Thursday. For those of you who don't know, I work six days a week so getting two days off in a row is a definite luxury.

Given that I had two days off during this week, I took it a bit easier that I would usually have done. The heat during Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was just downright oppressive and the steps reflect that. Had it not been for the heat, I could have feasible hit my step goal for the entire week.

Here are my steps for each day:
  • September 3: 19,191
  • September 4: 18,429
  • September 5: 10,792
  • September 6: 14,165
  • September 7: 15,391
  • September 8: 17,579
  • September 9: 18,537
What are you guys and gals doing to try and increase your steps? Drop me a line in the comment box to let me know. We'll trade tips.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018