Coffee aka Cafe aka Mana From the Gods With Saving šŸ’µšŸ’µšŸ’µ September 13, 2018


This is the mood this Thursday Morning. Brooding like the Dark Knight himself over a piping hot cuppa joe. Having just worked 4.5 cafĆ© shits along with 2 late night bar shifts in the last 6 days means that big daddy is tired. But there is hope in this little cuppa joe. 

I was just flipping through Momma-San's October 2018 issue of Women's Health Magazine and uncovered the following tidbit:


Any little bit helps, right? Now I drink a lot of coffee. I'll give any brand a try at least once. Which means I have had some real good coffee and some really crappy coffee. Since today is Primary Day in New York State, I endorse Lavazza's Coffee brand as a quality coffee producer.

Now, at first I would see this brand on the shelves and was somewhat put off by the price. I am frugal after all. But it was through that frugality that I gave it a shot. As I've mentioned before, I use a number of apps to maximize my grocery shopping experience and in relation to the Lavazza coffee, the Checkout 51 app leads the way in savings. What is Checkout 51 you might ask?

Very simply put, Checkout 51 rewards you with cash for buying products that they highlight on their app. You just buy said item, snap a screenshot of the receipt and after meeting the requirements, you get money in your account. After accruing the minimum needed for cashing out ($20 bucks!!!), you can cash out get a check mailed out to you. So far I've earned $257 dollars with Checkout 51. How does that sound to ya? šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

Here is the listing for Lavazza's coffee on the Checkout 51 website.



Now in terms of the Lavazza, this week (starting today) you have rebate for $2 cash back for up to three bags of Lavazza coffee you buy. Also, to maximize your spending money, Shop Rite has the bags of Lavazza at $5.99 down from the normal $8.99 a bag. Which means, if you consider the cash back from Checkout 51, you'll get up to three bags of Lavazza coffee for $3.99 each. That's really good coffee at an amazing price.

I've tried a number of their ground coffee blends. The one that I find the best for my drinking palate is the Perfetto.Espresso Roast. Here is how the coffee blend is described on the Lavazza website:
Perfetto has a full flavor with persistent caramelized notes. It is roasted longer to produce a "perfect" and characteristically Italian dark and full-bodied taste. The ideal choice for those who love a bold coffee with caramel tasting notes.
At a intensity rating of 6, its not too strong and not too mild. If you haven't had any, give it a shot. Also give Checkout 51 a shot as well. Its a nice way to be rewarded for buy things you probably already buy.

Oh, since I mentioned earlier that it is Primary Day here in NYC, follow my lead and go out and vote!!!! You can't bitch and moan about things needing to be change if you don't vote. Want to change the way things are, make your voice heard with your vote.


Have a great day. Next time.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018