Walking NYC June 4, 2019


There was some nice weather here in NYC on Monday June 3rd and I decided to take advantage and get some steps in. I took a longer walk to the ferry in the Bronx that was two miles long. Since I was meeting friends in Alphabet City, I took the ferry to 34th Street on the East Side and walked with a couple of pitstops at Union Square. In total that walk took 4.40 miles. 


As you can see in the above picture, for the day I had a total of 21,284 steps. Definitely a very good walking day. Let's see what can I come up with for a walk during this upcoming week. 

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018