Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020


Hey peeps what's up. Just wanted to post my steps for the week of June 22-June 28 as tracked by my trusty Fitbit Blaze. Take a look:

As I highlighted in my post Steps for Week of June 15 - June 21, 2020 I had a total of 61,827 steps. So I went down somewhat. To be honest, it was super hot out there last week and lacked the motivation to push through the heat. We'll see what adventures in stepping this current week brings. 

I hope everyone is safe and healthy out there these days. I hope you are all taking care of yourselves. Following all the safety protocols that you can not only for yourselves but more importantly for those around you. COVID-19 is the real deal. It isn't fake. It isn't a hoax. Please be careful. Ok. enough of the soapbox. Talk to you all real soon.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

"Push" Walk July 3, 2020