Thursday Thoughts August 23, 2018


My one positive thought today is that after an eight day stretch at my two jobs, I finally have a day off on Friday. That's the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. I so need that day off. I'm tired peeps. Working two jobs ain't easy folks. Neither is the struggle.


But to be able to see the results that I want, to be debt free by the age of 50, I need to push hard. Those bills  aren't just going to pay themselves off on their own.

Just wanted to leave off with this little video of Dave Ramsey. He is so right when it comes to feeling awesome as you see your debt start to fall.

Have a great day.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

"Push" Walk July 3, 2020