Step Results from August 6 to August 12 from the FitBit App August 21, 2018

Hey peeps. Sorry for the delay in posting my steps from August 6-August 12. Work has been very busy as of late training new people in one job and working my second job. Currently I'm in the middle of an eight straight work clip and sitting on day six, I am wiped. But enough about today. Here's the breakdown of the steps via the Fitbit App:


As you can see from the metrics, I had quite an improved week from the week prior. Aside from Wednesday, which was a rest day, I hit the step goal for the other six days of that week. Miles and average daily calories burned also increased from the week before while floors and active minutes went down.

Here's the breakdown for the daily steps:
  • August 6 16,373 steps
  • August 7 16,097 steps
  • August 8 8,821 steps
  • August 9 20,524 steps
  • August 10 18,080 steps
  • August 11 15,538 steps
  • August 12 20,644 steps
Two 20K step days highlight the week. It feels good to finally get back to having consistent step days. Now if I can only get some more rest in without sacrificing the steps, I'll be where I want to be. On a side note, I lost 1.3 pounds. That in itself is an accomplishment, since I find that I have plateaued at roughly 255 now since last October. 

I just need to keep pushing forward.  How do you all keep active. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Let's trade tip. Leave me a message in the comment box and we'll talk shop.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018