Monday Motivation August 6, 2018

Look at this picture closely folks. This working for the weekend rat race fucking blows. And that's that I don't even have a weekend to run the rat race for since I work at minimum six day work week.

Regardless of your schedule, there has to be a better way...and there is. What is it? That depends on you. The key is that we just need to find what works for each and every one of us and fucking do it so we can stop being like Loverboy and Working for the weekend:


Hey, I'm an 80's teen. Have to reach back and dig through the crates for inspiration everyone once in a while.

Any ideas? Suggestions on avoiding the rat race? Let me know. Drop me a line in the comment box.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018