Without Discipline We Have Nothing October 12, 2018


I have to be honest, I saw this quote in an article so I'm not sure of the original context of the quote. But taking it at its face value, this is one powerful quote.

One of the things that I relearned after my unemployment in 2014 was my discipline. I've worked hard to try to eliminate those things that I had lacked discipline in. Getting up earlier than usual to get a head start on my day is an example.

Discipline is what provides the foundation for hard work. I honestly can say that without re-evaluating where I was in terms of my personal discipline, I wouldn't have been able to rebuild myself as I have.

Anything you guys and gals do in terms of discipline for yourselves? Drop me a line in the comment box and let me know!!!

Have a great day folks.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018