Snacking at the Bar Part I October 6, 2018


I have regulars at the bar that comment that I always seem to be snacking while at the bar. It's true. During a minimum 10-hour shift (sometimes 12-hours) I do tend to snack often. Hey it takes a lot to power this engine of mine. This is even more so since I'm on my feet the WHOLE ENTIRE time, going back and forth behind the bar. It gets extreme when I have to go up and down to the keg room to change kegs or get beers from the walk in. Add to that, if I'm busy, I can't just sit down and have a meal. So I have to make due however I can.

I usually stock my work bag with a variety of nut bars, granola bars and other snacks such as those of the Orchard Valley Harvest brand.


Don't know the Orchard Valley Harvest brand? Well, let's let them speak for themselves:
When you enjoy Orchard Valley Harvest nuts, dried fruits and mixes, you never have to worry about artificial ingredients or genetically modified organisms because every pack is Non-GMO Project Verified. Simply enjoy the pure, wholesome goodness with every satisfying crunch.

Why change what nature does so well?

Sounds good. So why do I like their brand? Well they have a variety of offerings. The four I show above are only a small sample of what they sell. I'll let their words answer this question:
When it comes to snacking, we strive to make your choice an easy one. From the simplicity of roasted cashews to the decadence of chocolate covered almonds and the satisfying blend of our trail mix recipes. And since you’ll be enjoying snacks that are Non-GMO Project Verified, it’s a choice you can feel good about.

All reasons you’ll enjoy Orchard Valley Harvest.
Enough said. I buy them at Marshalls. A bag of roughly 15 single serving pouches for roughly $8. I highly recommend these products simply for the ease. Just grab a few pouches, throw them in your bag and off you go. Give Orchard Valley Harvest a follow on Instagram: @OrchardValleyHarvest

Any other snack recommendations? Look forward to hearing what you gals and guys snack on while ar work. Drop me a line and let me know.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018