My Thoughts on my Peloton Usage August 13, 2019

I've realize that I've been kind of puttering about when it comes to my exercise. So I decided that I would try to ramp up the Peloton bike riding. Now, I regularly do the scenic bike rides on the Peloton. I like them. But I find that they are limited in terms of discipline. What do I mean by that?

The scenes are timed...and that's it. The rider can change the resistance (pressure) and cadence (speed of cycling) at any time but there are no cues as to when to do so. The classes are a bit more disciplined since the instructor continually tells the rider the ranges of the ride they are giving, in terms of resistance and cadence. In following their cues, you find that you have a much more intensive workout than just pedaling to a scenic video. Again, I like the scenic rides and will continue to ride them but I will just do them when I want to get my time on the bike. But I want to start using the classes a bit more for a more diverse workout.


Today I did a five minute warm up and a five minute cool down by @iamicaniwillido and a 10 minute low intensity ride by @jesskingnyc I feel good. Let's see how I feel tomorrow after tonight's shift at the bar.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018