My Abstinence Progress June 30, 2020

Hey peeps what's up!!! It's been a while since I have posted any of my progress concerning the absitinence of meat and hard alcohol. Here are the up to date figures on that as of today's date June 30th. 


It's crazy to think that the one month that I was going to cut meat out of my diet has become an over two-year adventure. I originally stated at the end of May of 2018 that I would go meatless for the month of June. Fast forward two years and here I am at basically July 2020 without having had any meat. I do eat fish and have dairy. Do I miss eating meat? Certain things are a trigger. Specifically bacon. And I haven't tortured myself by having the fake bacon. Have any of you? Whatcha think of it. Let me know. 

In terms of booze, I celebrated my year anniversary of abstaining while staying in place. This one is hard since I work with booze. But you just have to remain strong in the conviction that not drinking hard liquor is best. I just can't deal with the hangovers from liquor. I lose a day just recovering. That is not fun at all.  

So what are you all abstaining from these days while navigating through various stages of quarantining. Let me know what and how you are doing it in the comment box. Look forward to hearing from you. 

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

"Push" Walk July 3, 2020