Wednesday Wisdom November 14, 2018



This quote by journalist Molly Ivins stands out to me. How so? Being someone whose staff is predominately half his age and having to  hear them complain about how "old" they are when they are not even 25 years old put this quote in perspective.

Age is something I don't complain about. At 46 I'm thankful and blessed to have made it this far. I know a number of people who didn't have the chance to make it to 40 let alone 46. Its through living life and experiences its trials and tribulations that we become who we become. The longer we live the more we learn. We should cherish each and every day we have regardless of how hard it might be. I rather that, the grey hairs, the aches and pains to the alternative. At least I'm getting the chance to feel all that.

So don't bitch and moan about your age. Enjoy life and live it to your fullest.

Have a great day.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018