Kind Snack Club November 4. 2018

I received a notice from Google Health that I was eligible for a discount if I joined the Kind Snack Club. If I followed the link provided to me by Google Health, I could get everything that the Kind Snack Club offered for 50% off my first order. I like many of the Kind Bar offerings, so I decided to take advantage of the offer. Maybe you're wondering what is actually in the Snack Club. We'll wonder no more, here is the description from the Kind Snack Club website:

What's in the snack pack?

Enjoy 20 delicious snacks with our online-exclusive Snack Pack! This perfect mix of KIND favorites is ready for all your daily snacking needs.

Like to start your day with whole grains? Try KIND® Breakfast bars or KIND Healthy Grains® clusters. Need to snack healthy while on the go? Enjoy KIND® bars, KIND Healthy Grains® bars and Pressed by KIND® bars! Looking for plant-based protein? Try KIND Protein™ bars.

Plus, all of our snacks are crafted with delicious, wholesome ingredients like nuts, fruits and whole grains to keep your body and your taste buds happy!


For all the bars and granola that you see in the image above, I paid $20 dollars with free shipping. After the first month, the price is $40 with free shipping, which is still a bargain with each item averaging a price of $2 dollars each. Interested? Follow the link for this promotion Kind Snack Club 50% off .

You can also change which set you want sent to you. Kind has a different number of varieties that you can choose from ranging from their Breakfast bars to their Nut bars to their Granola cluster packs. I'll wait and see what comes in my second delivery before I decide to make a change to something different.

You can't go wrong if you like Kind bars and their offerings. I'll keep you posted on how it comes along.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018