Be Grateful November 3, 2018


Sometimes people get caught up in what so and so has and what so and so wants to get aka "Keeping up with the Joneses." You know what I think about the Joneses? Fuck them and all their stuff. Let them have it and all the drama that comes along with it.

We need to be grateful for what we have in life. There are many people who have much less and are fulfilled. The proverbial statement of "The less is more" is definitely true. I'm at the stage in my life where I'm content with what I have. And I'm grateful for that.

Have a great day.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018