Informative Readers Questions from July/August Men's Health June 27, 2018

I just got the most recent issue of Men's Health in the mail and I wanted to share with you three readers questions that stood out to me.

As of late I keep hearing about the effects of grilling meat and cancer. One such article is Chemicals in Meat Cooked at High Temperatures and Cancer Risk from the National Cancer Institute.  It was good to see that grilling vegetables doesn't have the same carcinogenic effect.

The question about beer is also very informative, especially since I bartend one night a week and often get asked which beer(s) have a lesser or greater effect in terms of caloric intake. If you're curious, here is a Caloric Chart of a variety of beers from the Get Drunk Not Fat websitte.

And carrots? Can't go wrong with them regardless of their color. Eat them all folks.

Have you come across any interesting tidbits and factoids in your reading travels? Let me know what they were. Drop me a comment in the comment box and keep me informed.

Until then Keep Stepping
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018