Taking a Look at My Step Numbers January 26, 2019

 

I don't particularly post my daily steps anymore but I feel compelled to do so today. It's been six weeks (December 12th to be exact) since I've had a 20K or more step day. The adjustment of working majority day shifts to working exclusively at night has been harder that I thought it would be. I'm finding it harder to get those steps in that I was used to getting while working at BN. 

One way that I'm looking to start building up my steps on work nights is to take a walk after work before going home. Now that's easier said that done especially on a Tuesday or Wednesday when I get in at 4pm and if I'm busy enough, I'll be on my feet for 12 full hours. I mean who wants to get a few miles in after a 12 hours shift. Well, I guess I do if I want to get back to putting up those 100K step weeks. Luckily for me I've been able to maintain my weight where it's been for months instead of gaining due to lack of steps. No one said it was going to be easy. Right?

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018