Saving $1000 Dollars in a Calendar Year May 25, 2019

So we're almost halfway through this year 😖🤯😖🤯. Crazy, right? Well, as I posted on January 8th, I was going to follow the following plan to sock away $1,000 by the end of the year. Here is the plan I'm using courtesy of @getjoemoneyright:


Now here is how it looks today. All number amounts "X'd" out are what I've been able to sock away:


I'm ahead of the pace since I've had a couple of awesome weeks at the bar. I've doubled or even tripled the amounts put away. Safe to say I'm already more than half way to $1000. The key is to bang out all the big numbers first if possible and coast the rest of the way with the smaller amounts. 

Anyone following a different plan? Hit me up and let me know whatcha doing.

Until Then Keep Stepping
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018