My Weekly Steps Via Fitbit May 20 - May 26

I'm starting to restart my stepping discipline after a few months of just lolligagging about. Here are my steps for the period of May 20 -May 26:


As you can see, I just barely missed a full week of hitting my step goal of 12.5K steps a day. In total I had nine straight days of hitting my step goal, which I hadn't done in a while. My best day was last Monday when I took a walk through Roosevelt Island.

I look forward to continue on building on my steps to get back to where I was last year at this time.

Until Then Keep Stepping
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018