Step Results For July 8 to July 14 on FitBit App July 21, 2018

Once again it's time for the weekly review of steps and other metrics tracked by the Fitbit Blaze tracker and accompanying app. The week of July 8 to July 14 was marked by a by number of days of having to run around trying to find packages that were undelivered by UPS.  Without further ado, here's the review:


While it seemed to me that I was fairly active, especially with the UPS "adventures" the app tells me that I went down in active minutes. For those of you who don't know, active minutes are categorized as: "when the activity you're doing is more strenuous than regular walking, which includes everything from a brisk walk to a cardio workout or run."

This is interesting since on Wednesday I walked close to three miles since there were no buses in sight. Thursday I walked at least two miles trying to get to the UPS facility on Brush Avenue from the train station at Zerega Avenue. I guess those two examples of constant walking wasn't enough to get me all the needed active minutes to match last week's total.

Oh well, here are the steps broken down by day:

  • July 8 10,865 Steps
  • July 9 18,515 Steps
  • July 10 14,519 Steps
  • July 11 21,010 Steps
  • July 12 20,840 Steps
  • July 13 22,443 Steps
  • July 14 14,257 Steps
With the exception of the day off on Sunday, I missed out on having six days with full goal totals. 120,680 steps for the seven day week is still pretty impressive. 

Let's see what this upcoming week has in store for me in terms of steps and activity.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping 
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

"Push" Walk July 3, 2020