Sunday Salutations September 9, 2018


It took me a long time to realize this after I lost my job in 2014. I lamented not only my job but probably most importantly the earnings that I was no longer making and the savings that I eventually burned through due to my unemployment. It was a major blow to the ego to not only be fired but it was the first time that I was unemployed in my adult life. The longing for what I lost was an unhealthy way of coping.

I couldn't move on and I couldn't heal myself until I finally started on a new road; which has led me to where I am today,  We all need to move on from whatever we have from the past that ails us. Life is definitely meant to be lived in the now and the future.

What are some of the ways that you have all dealt with the past and how have you prepared yourself to move on. Drop me a line in the comment box and let me know.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018