Creating Steps in 91°F Weather September 7, 2018


For those of you who have followed me for a while both here and even longer on my personal Instagram: SiscoVanilla know that one of the keys to the success of my walking program since February 2017 has been the ability to create steps.

Many people like to say that they want to lose weight but when the time comes down to putting in the work, the excuses rise to the top. If I want to stay on top of my regiment, then I can't let the weather stop me. Hence why I walked the following routes to, from and while doing laundry in the oppressive 91 degree weather in the Bronx on Thursday morning. Its the same when the weather is cold. I just bundle up and hit the pavement. I haven't lost more weight that the roughly 23 pounds I've lost, but I'm sure as hell not going to gain it back as much as I can control it.

So I basically followed my own advice and created the steps when I could. I just have to do it. When I was done (after an additional mile that I didn't track) I was sapped. A couple of beers, a pizza and a nap did the trick. Back to work tomorrow.

How do you all find ways to push through to get your workouts in. Drop me a line in the comment box below and let me know.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018