Working 30 of the Last 35 Days September 5, 2018


Yes folks, this summer has been one long slog of hustling. Sitting here on September 5th, I've worked the last 30 of 35 days without two straight days off from both jobs. Compound that with my working pretty much every Saturday and Sunday this summer. It's nice to finally have what so many people take for granted: a two day weekend.

It is probably a longer stretch but I dont even remember how many days I worked in July after I took those few days off in the beginning of that month.

The struggle is indeed real folks. But if I don't do it this way, I can't get to where I want to get, which is debt free by 50.

Im going to brew a few cuppas of joe and plan the next couple of months. Have a great day.

And a special thanks to @therock for that amazing shout out on the mike 😎

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018