SiscoVanilla Is Stepping For Breast Cancer Awareness September 19, 2018


I announced across my various Social Media accounts that I would be raising funds while walking in the Breast Cancer Walk on October 14, 2018.

So far we've been able to raise $195 of the original donation goal of $250 dollars. I've raised the donation goal to $450 with the hope of not only reaching $450 but hopefully more than that.

You can donate at my personal page for the American Cancer Society or at my donation page on Facebook. Any little but will help and would be greatly appreciated.

Here I am giving a few words for what I want to accomplish by undertaking this walk for Breast Cancer:


I thank you all in advance. 

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping 
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018