What Significance Does Labor Day Have For Me September 3, 2018


First and foremost, Happy Labor Day. Ok, now that I got that out of the way, as the title to this post suggests: What Significance Does Labor Day Have For Me. Well true believers, Labor Day holds a dear place in my calendar. I am damned appreciative that I have a job, two actually. Shit, I remember (not fondly mind you) being unemployed Labor Day of 2014 and being downright miserable and bordering on desperate (I hit desperate a month later.)

I'm grateful for the blessings that have come my way, improving as the years have progressed from 2014 to now. I'm grateful that I have been able to turn the corner from the dark place from where I was to the brighter location where I am today. But I am not one to rest on my laurels. No sir, and neither should all of you who are in a good place. Never stop trying to improve yourself and your place in the world. Keep reading, keep researching, learn new skills, improve on old ones. Increase your value daily.

For those of you who are going through hard times? Things will get better. Don't lose faith. DON"T QUIT!!!! I am proof of that. I continue to try and improve myself daily. With more success on some days than others. But I make the efforts needed to improve. Just keep moving forward. Good times lay ahead. You just need to make sure you get there.

Anywho, enough of my rambling. For those of you who are curious how Labor Day came about here in the good old U.S. of A? Read on...


Have a great day folks.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018