Friday Fitness August 17, 2018


I like to start my day when possible with a good 1-2 mile walk. I find that it helps me to gather my thoughts and clear my mind after a night of sleep. I also find that it is easier to do since I have energy. Often times it's hard to get that kind of walk in in the evening, after spending an entire day on my feet at work.

For other benefits attributed to taking in an early morning walk, check out the article What Are the Benefits of Morning Walking? By Emma Cale from Livestrong.com dated September 11, 2017

If you don't walk in the mornings, I highly recommend doing so. Let me know what you think.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018