Meatless since when??? August 2, 2018


Yes folks, as the picture above states I have gone Meatless since May 31st. I initially was going to give it a month but as we all know one month blends into two before you even realize it.

So here I am entering a third month with no meat in my diet. Here are a couple of questions that I've had thrown my way as of late.

How are you feeling?

I'm actually feeling ok. Not as sluggish as I've felt before but also very tired from working 50+ hours a week plus 15+ hours in transportation.

Miss eating meat?

Not particularly, though bacon is still the exception. That smell of bacon being cooked is bewitching 🥓🤪 Also eating out can be a bit more difficult since the options can limited.

Any weight loss?

No, but no weight gain either. Still hovering at the 255 mark (give or take a pound or two) but not really worrying about the scale.

Ever going back to eating meat?

Not sure if I can answer that question at this time. I'm just trying to take this non meat eating adventure one meal at a time.

Any more questions you want to throw my way? Feel free to do so in the comment box. I'll answer any and all questions that come my way.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018