Monday Motivation August 13, 2018


Happy Monday Folks. Yes, I said Happy Monday. For those of you complaining that it is Monday and your weekend is over...TOUGH!!! At least you had a weekend. I worked and still have two days left of this six day week. And you know what? For as tired as I am, I'm grateful for it. I know what the alternative feels like. I know what it is to not have a job and be broke after blowing through savings. So I'm happy this Monday morning August 13, 2018. I woke up, I'm breathing, I'm upright and I'm alive. And that means I'm in the game.

Have a great day!!!

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018