Advice on Eating Out While Dieting October 5, 2018


I came across this piece of advice on my Instagram feed from @CarterGood. In this image, he gives tips on how you can successfully eat out while dieting. Now for me its not so much about eating out while dieting but its about being frugal and not trying to spend money by eating out. I try my best to always bag my lunch/dinner for work. But that doesn't mean that I don't eat out once in a while.

What I try to do is use apps like the Under Armour MyFitnessPal App. This app is awesome at looking up the nutritional information for meals at fast food and chain restaurants. One of the restaurants that I go to near work is Chipotle. Chipotle also let's you build a meal on their website based on the ingredients you want and gives you a breakdown based on what you put in. Then in turn, I add that info to the MyFitnessApp as a meal/recipe. I tend to just order a veggie bowl with the same ingredients each and every time for simplicity sake.

Regardless of whether you eat out daily or if you eat out every once in a while, Carter's advice is spot on. Give it a try next time you get invited out for dinner and drinks. And don't forget to count those beers. Those can really add up. If you want to know more of what Carter does, check out his website: CarterGood.com.

I hope everyone has a great day. Any questions or suggestions? Feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018