What Breast Cancer Walk Donations Do October 2, 2018


I've had people ask me how the donations that I have been collecting are used. Here is an information poster from the American Cancer Society on a number of ways donations are used.

As you can see from the above images, the donations, regardless if big or small really do make a difference. Please donate.

Here are the links:

- My personal page with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- My Facebook donation page

Or you can donate to my team's page: The Pink and Black Attack!!!:

Even $1 dollar will help. The more the merrier. Please join us for an amazing cause.

I thank you all in advance. Hope to see you all on the 14th of October.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018