Monday Motivation October 8, 2017


I often times find myself in this boat, not so much as it relates for my dreams and happiness, but just for expectations in general. A former friend would always say to me that "You expect too much from people." He's right.

I try hold people to a certain standard. And I get let down a lot. I find that to be especially so when you are in need. Nothing puts into perspective who you can depend on when you're at the bottom. Let me tell you first hand, that number dwindles SIGNIFICANTLY. Now, bear in mind that you might not be the only one to be doing badly. We're all living life the best we can. I get that. But a kind word, a phone call or a text checking in on someone can go a long way. It can go a long way to help someone's day AND to establish to them who they can truly count on. Ok folks, before I go off on a further negative tangent, I'll finish off saying what I want to say. And this is easier said than done.

Don't expect anything from anyone. Want to do something? Then do it without expecting any approval. Want to accomplish something? Then do it without expecting any validation for your accomplishment. Forget about what others think, you have a goal in mind? Then just do it. Those who support you will do so no matter what. Those who don't support you? Who cares what they think. It's really that simple folks. Just do you!!!!

And now I'll step off of my soapbox. Have a great day.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018