October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 1, 2018

The month of October is upon us and this month sheds light to the cause of Breast Cancer Awareness. Throughout the United States, there will be many walks and fundraisers held to raise some necessary funds for Breast Cancer research and treatment.



As I've mentioned in the last week and a half, I am walking and raising funds
for the Breast Cancer Walk on October 14th that will be held in New York City's Central Park. So far we've been blessed with $432 dollars worth of donations. But there is still more to be done.

I've raised my donation ceiling to $575 but I know with the help of everyone who follows me on Social Media, we can definitely surpass and eclipse that amount. As I've mentioned in the last week and a half I am walking and raising funds for the Breast Cancer Walk on October 14th that will be held in New York City's Central Park. So far we've been blessed with $432 dollars worth of donations. But there is still more to be done. I've raised my donation ceiling to $575 but I know with the help of everyone who follows me on Social Media, we can definitely surpass and eclipse that amount.


Want to donate? Here are the links:

- My personal page with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- My Facebook donation page:

Or you can donate to my team's page: The Pink and Black Attack!!!:
Even $1 dollar will help. The more the merrier. Please join us for an amazing cause.

I thank you all in advance. Hope to see you all on the 14th of October.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018