Walking Tracks: We Gotta Love Thang by Cece Peniston June 12, 2018

We're back with another installment of Walking Tracks. For this post I go back to the early 1990s, when I was in college and the last time I was in my 220's.


This track by Cece Peniston entitled We Gotta Love Thang from the album Finally is quite the peppy and happy number. It can't help but add an extra bit of energy to your walking routine.

Here is Cece Peniston singing We Got Our Own Thang:

As you'll see, my musical range varies across a multitude of genres across many decades. What are some of your favorite walking tracks. Hit me up. Let's compare notes.

Until Then, Keep Stepping:
SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanilla 
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018