It's Gotta Be The Shoes Part I June 15, 2018

Who can forget the 1990s Nike commercials with Michael Jordan and Mars Blackmon played by Spike Lee with the tagine "It's Gotta Be The Shoes." While I might not "Be Like Mike," my success in walking does indeed come down to the shoes.


Since my walking shoes need to double as my work shoes, I try to go for a pair of kicks that are inconspicious. Which means? Black kicks all the way. I've loyally used the New Balance 411s since I've started this walking journey but I barely get a few months out of them before the poor kicks are wrecked.

I've been asking around for pointers on what walking kicks you fine people use on your walks. For the next post I'm going to look at the recommendations and see which way I'm going to go with my new walking sneakers.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018