The Workweek Hustle for the Week of June 11-June 15 on Fitbit June 17, 2018

The post The Weekend Warrior on Fitbit June 11, 2018 highlighted the weekend warrior challenges that I engaged in through the FitBit app from June 9-10. In similar fashion, the Workweek Hustle is a challenge that encompasses the traditional workweek of Monday to Friday.

I find that this one is the more popular challenge since some people take the weekend (Saturday/Sunday) off from stepping. Since my schedule is never traditional or consistent in any way, shape or form I very rarely take off from logging steps. I might not walk as much on my off day(s) but I strive for hitting at least half of my daily goals.

That being said, here are my steps for June 11-15, 2018:


I put together 83, 203 steps during these five days which is a decent week. A solid week is reaching 100,000+ steps for the week. I tend to get those during the weeks when I don't have an off day in the middle of the week. Tuesdays are my late night, which I find that it's hard to balance some rest early with getting enough steps.

I find that if I push too hard early to get to 15.5K, I'll be super tired on my feet at the bar. I don't always get Wednesdays off, but when I do I try to make it a rest day. Next week might be one of those weeks since I'm working a seven day week starting on Monday the 18th. My next day off will be on Monday the 25th.


Working two jobs, while trying to get steps to stay in shape...the struggle is indeed real folks. LOL.

Alrighty folks. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there making a difference. Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them. Stay Strong, stay the course and get your shit done!!!!

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaisStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018