The Workweek Hustle For The Week of June 18 to June 22 on Fitbit June 24, 2018

Welcome back peeps. Here are my results for the Workweek Hustle for the Monday to Friday period of June 18 to June 22. 


While I petered out on Monday and kept the steps short on Tuesday morning due to working an earlier bar shift because of the World Cup, I finished the week strong with three full days of goal achievements.


Actually, I placed first in two of the five Workweek  Hustle Challenges that I entered in. Two out of five ain't bad.

In total I had 85,355 steps for a total of 40.93 miles. One of the participants who I profiled in my earlier post of Creating Steps, Ryan just earned his Earth achievement. The Earth Achievement is given when someone logs in over 7,900 lifetime miles wearing their Fitbit. That's basically the equivalent of walking around the earth once along the equator.

I have a little ways to go to get that achievement. As per the Fitbit.com website, I'm currently sitting at 7,562,468 steps for a total of 3,578.46 miles. This is since February 8, 2017.

So rest assured I'll get that achievement. It gives me something to shoot for. Hope everyone has a great upcoming week. See you soon.

Until Then Keep Stepping
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018