The Weekend Warrior for June 16-17 on Fitbit June 19, 2018

Welcome back folks. Had a rare Sunday off in honor of Father's Day. Since I was chilling out at the local Y by the water, my steps for the Warrior Warrior were less than they were normally be. Here they are:


In the two days I tallied 30,315 steps which was less than the weekend before. For the weekend of June 9-10, I had a total of 36,408 steps which is a difference of 6,093 steps or roughly three less miles walked. But since it was Father's Day on Sunday and I was relaxing with my feet up (for once,) its all good. Sometimes you just need to be like Ringo Starr...


Its back to the grind since I started a seven day work week as of Monday, I'll be back to my normal step routine for the week and weekend. Hope everyone has a great week.

Until Then Keep Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018