New Blog and New Adventures

For those of you who follow my other blogs SiscoVanilla Serves and Drinks, BaseballSisco and Observations and Rants of a Native New Yorker....WELCOME!!!!

For those of you who are new here either on purpose or at random, WELCOME as well!!!! Here is some info on where I am and where I am going with this blogpage.

So who am I?

Well, simply put, I'm just a regular dude who in February 2017 got tired of feeling like shit and decided to do something about it.

What did I do?

I bought a Fitbit Blaze and just started walking.

How did that work out?

In the year and four months since using the FitBit Blaze, I've lost a maximum of 30 lbs. Now here lies the problem.

What problem is that?

While I've made tremendous strides from my initial weight of 276 lbs, I've gotten stuck at around the 255-260 lb mark. I need to pass this plateau that I seem to be mired on. The walking has gotten monotonous. I do it but there's no sense of adventure with my stepping.

So what is this blog for?

This blog is going to be used to reintroduce that missing adventure from my step journey. I will try to regularly post place I go along with my progress, food adventures, readings with a sprinkling of my other escapades in the world of frugal living and the bar business.

So thank you in advance for joining me here on these adventures. Feel free to check out my Instagram: SiscoVanilla and my Tumblr: SiscoVanilla is Stepping.

I look forward to interacting with you all soon enough.

Until Then, Keep Stepping
SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018