The Weekend Warrior for June 23-24 on Fitbit June 29, 2018

Welcome back folks. Just wanted to post the result of the Weekend Warrior steps for the weekend of June 23-24. Here they are:


I almost hit goals for both days. I fell somewhat short on Sunday. I shut it down with the intention to get some necessary rest Sunday night and the entire day of Monday.

In total I amassed 33,020 steps/15.77 miles. Not a bad weekend worth of steps. This upcoming weekend will be interesting. I have inventory on Saturday in the cafĂ©. That's always good for a bunch of steps. I start a rare five days off in a row on Sunday. I'm going to have to find ways to create my steps. Maybe a few field trips? 

I'll keep you all posted on what I come up with.

Until Then Happy Stepping,
#SiscoVanilla 
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018