Walking Tracks: As by Stevie Wonder June 10, 2018

For me to walk with any kind of seriousness, I need to do so with my tunes. One of those tunes is the song As by Stevie Wonder that can be found on the album Songs of the Key of Life.

That little ditty puts an extra pep in my step.


And as the sign says, eating more fruit also helps with the pep in your step. For those of you living under a rock, here is As by Stevie Wonder.


What are some of the songs that do it for you while you walk. Let me know, I'll add them to my walking playlist.

Until Then, Keep Stepping
SiscoVanilla

#SiscoVanilla
#SiscoVanillaIsStepping
#SiscoVanillaHitsTheBricks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps for Week of June 22 - June 28, 2020

Peloton Arid Air Scenic Ride July 1, 2020

Saturday Sass September 29, 2018